Thank you for visiting CWG's website! We plan to launch our new site within the next few days, so please come visit again soon!
Community Working Group's flagship project, the Opportunity Center, is an affordable apartment complex and a center providing services for homeless and extremely low-income families and individuals.
- Two separate service centers operated by InnVision Shelter Network, for singles and for families with small children, on the ground floor of the Center, providing a broad range of services to help with basic human needs, as well as enabling people to find stability and housing.
- The Donald A. Barr Medical Center offers primary care, mental health care, case management, and other supportive services to both adults and children.
- 88 apartments for singles and for families with small children.
- Daily supportive services to the wider community by providing creative responses to poverty and homelessness, and engaging the community in service to those who are unhoused and in need.
- A positive, caring environment, where promoting the innate dignity of every person is the highest concern.